- What is the best microwavable heated packs extra large design?
- Video: How to use heat packs for microwave?
- Types of microwavable heat packs you should know about
- What are microwave heat packs size XXL?
- Advantages and benefits of the microwavable heat packs extra large
- How do you use large heat pack to warm your body?
- F.A.Q: Frequently asked questions
Microwavable heat packs extra large design are a great solution for muscle pain relief. This product is heated inside the microwave or in the oven for a few minutes to enjoy the properties of heat therapy.
They are filled with seeds and lavender flowers and are ideal for aromatherapy before bedtime. If you want to know a little more about these pillows size XXL for pain relief, read the following article.
What is the best microwavable heated packs extra large design?
- Size: 53.3 x 11.4 x 2.5cm
- Colours: Purple
- Material: Cloth
- Filling: Flax seed, Rice
- Uses: Back, Abdomen
- Fully adjustable velcro strap
- Long lasting heat therapy
- Microwave safe
- Natural filling ingredients
- No fabric material specified
- Delicate wash
Its use is very simple, just heat the flax seeds and rice in the microwave to produce the desired therapeutic effect. In addition, you can use this thermal pillow as a cold therapy to stimulate vasodilatation and reduce inflammation in the lumbar region. Please note that the material is synthetic and can overheat, causing serious injury to the skin.
- Size: One size fits all
- Colours: Grey
- Material: Minky
- Filling: Flaxseed, Millet, Clay beads
- Uses: Waist, Shoulders, Collars
- Long lasting heat pack
- Heat-Cold Therapy
- Quality natural filling
- Caution when heating
- Gentle washing
It is suitable to be applied as cold therapy, as the unisex cereal seed bag can be perfectly adapted to the user's body. To achieve the desired temperature, it is necessary to place it in the microwave for one or two minutes or keep it in the refrigerator for more than two hours to cool it properly. Keep in mind that synthetic leather can be inefficient in transmitting heat.
- Removable heating pad
- Fabric material not specified
It is odourless, so it is suitable for people with allergies or who do not wish to complement the treatment with aromatherapy. It can be worn under clothing, as the wrap-around belt does not slip. Its filling is suitable to be cooled in the refrigerator to achieve the therapeutic benefits of cold therapy. It is important to keep in mind that the fabric material is not made of cotton, so it can cause irritation and burns.
- Size: One size fits all
- Colours: Leopard Print, Cow Print
- Material: Cloth
- Filling: Lavender scented wheat bag
- Uses: Hands
- Soft and comfortable
- Heat-Cold Therapy
- Natural filling
- No material specified
- Wheat bag seams to be improved
But that's not all, you can also cool the wheat bag in the refrigerator to treat sports conditions, arthritis and menstrual cramps. If you want to achieve a speedy recovery from any injury, don't hesitate to choose this pad filled with natural seeds. It is important to consider that the fabric is made of polyester and does not transmit temperature as efficiently as cotton does.
- Heat-Cool Therapy
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Does not specify if it is 100% cotton
It is made of several wheat-filled capsules, which can be cooled to get the benefits of cold therapy. Just place it in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours so that the cereal seeds can easily adapt to the affected area. As it is a cotton fabric, it transmits the temperature more efficiently and evaporates the humidity, avoiding irritations. It does not last as long as other thermal pillows.
Video: How to use heat packs for microwave?
Types of microwavable heat packs you should know about
What are microwave heat packs size XXL?
Our great model is no more and no less than the classic hot water bottle shape, but transformed into a heat bag filled with seeds that is heated in the microwave. A classic that has been completely improved in terms of ease of use and application, and especially in terms of safety. Have you ever worried about the hot water bottle leaking and burning you or your loved ones?
- Improves blood circulation
- Relaxes the muscles
- Prepares the muscles for physical activity
- Reduces pain transmission
- Warms the muscles before massage
- Reduces cramps
- Relieve pain
- Reduce inflammatory processes
- Relieve tension in muscles and joints
Advantages and benefits of the microwavable heat packs extra large
This size allows it to be used on specific areas of the body, e.g. the lumbar region, neck area, feet, to warm beds or cots in winter in complete safety without leaking electrical components or hot liquids, as could happen with electric blankets or hot water bottles. With heat therapy and lavender flower aromatherapy, forget about painkillers and medications that have proven to be harmful to your long-term health, and switch to natural remedies that really work. Thousands of people are already benefiting from local heat and cold therapies for pain relief.
When heat is applied at a temperature of more than 40°C (104 °F), as is the case when the heat pack is heated in a microwave oven, heat receptors are activated, which in turn inhibit pain receptors - simple as that. It provides natural pain relief, anti-inflammation, muscle relaxation, general well-being, improved blood circulation and instant warmth.
Cold can be applied to injured areas to reduce swelling and prevent bruising. Oxygen is present in higher concentrations in cold environments. By applying the large heat pack, which has previously been chilled in the freezer, to the areas affected by the blows, the blood will circulate better and be enriched with more oxygen, allowing the muscle, joint or skin to recover faster and better.
How do you use large heat pack to warm your body?
- 1: Heat our heat pack XXL in the microwave on the highest setting for about 2 minutes.
- 2: Place the bag on the painful area for 15-20 minutes. You will feel the muscles relax and the pain disappear.
- 3: "Goodbye" to the pain and "hello" to the feeling of well-being. You can repeat the process as many times as you like.
- 1: Place the heat pack in a plastic bag and freeze it for 2 hours before the cold treatment.
- 2: Place the bottle-shaped pillow on the area to be treated for 10-15 minutes and feel the area relax due to the cold therapy.
- 3: Thanks to the effect of the cold therapy, the pain and inflammation will disappear. Apply 3 to 4 times a day.